Complaint Handling Procedure
We take complaints about our work, equipment, staff and levels of service very seriously. If you are not satisfied, please put your complaint in writing, in the first instance to Alison Smith, General Manager, Mobility At Sea, Unit 10/ 11 The Parkwood Centre, Aston Road, Waterlooville, Hampshire PO7 7HT
In order to address your complaint efficiently we will need within 7 days of your return to the UK:
- a clear, detailed description of what your complaint is about
- copies of any letters or emails related to the complaint
- a correspondence case reference number, if you have it
- your email address or postal address
We aim to acknowledge the complaint within 5 working days. If we can’t reply in full to you within this time, we will let you know and tell you when you can expect a reply.
We will obtain an engineer’s report ( if applicable) within 7 days and will forward a formal response within 21 days of receiving that report.
- Easy as 1-2-3 with Mobility at Sea – Our consultation and recommendation process (a timeline)
- Privacy statement – Information that is gathered from visitors to our website, and how this information is used.
- Terms and Conditions – Equipment hire terms and conditions.
- Troubleshooting – Something not working as expected, then try some of these handy remedies.
- Website Terms of Service – Terms and conditions of the Mobility at Sea website.