Hiring Mobility Equipment for a Fly Cruise
If you’re looking for mobility equipment hire to take on a fly-cruise then we might be able to help.
It’s very tricky to deliver mobility equipment to airports due to high-security measures plus varied flight times. However, there are other options especially if you’re flying from:
- Southampton Airport
- Bournemouth Airport
- Heathrow Airport
- Gatwick Airport
- London City Airport
What Equipment is available to hire for a Fly-Cruise?
The main products available for Fly-Cruise Hire are folding mobility scooters, electric wheelchairs, and manual wheelchairs. That’s because flight friendly lithium batteries have to comply with the IATA Guidelines and therefore under 300 Wh.
For all our flight friendly products, we can supply you with a Material Data Sheet (MSDS) to present at the airport. By adhering to the IATA’s Battery Powered Wheelchair and Mobility Aid Guidance Document you can’t go far wrong.
On that subject, it is always the customer’s responsibility to seek permission and inform the airline of any mobility equipment being taken on a flight. Failure to do so may result in you not being able to take the product onboard.
Mobility Equipment Delivered to your Hotel
If you’re staying in a hotel close to one of the airports listed above, then we can deliver and demonstrate your mobility product depending on the time of your arrival. Please note that in arranging this service, we’ll have to consider where and when we need to collect your hired equipment.
If you have any questions please call our customer service team today.
Mobility Equipment Delivered to your Home
Depending on where you live in the UK, we may be able to deliver to your home address (subject to Terms and Conditions), which will include a delivery charge but again a member of our Mobility at Sea Team can provide you with more detailed information once the situation has been established.
As the country’s leading Travel Scooter experts, we have many options either for hire or to buy so please give one of our friendly team a call today to discuss the most appropriate solution.
- Cruise Passengers set to increase as major expansion announced for Portsmouth International Port - Portsmouth International Port could be welcoming 150,000 per year during the next few years as a Â£18.7m project has been given the go-ahead.
- Euro Disney with the i3 Folding Mobility Scooter - We hired an i3 Mobility Scooter to one of our clients going to Disneyland Paris. Read more about their experience with Mobility at Sea in this case study.
- Everything You Need to Know About Celebrity Apex
- Guide to Solo Cruising - Solo Cruising is becoming more popular. Are you feeling worried or anxious about solo travel? This blog highlights ways to make the most out of your cruise adventure. Call 0800 328 1699 for more information.
- Introducing Iona, P&O Cruises' New Cruise Ship - P&O Cruises' newest ship, Iona, will have her maiden voyage in May 2020. In this article, we cover the on-board Gin Distillery, Sky Dome, and traditional style cuisine. Contact 0800 328 1699 for more information.
- Royal Caribbean announces the name of its latest addition to the Oasis Class Fleet - Royal Caribbean's new ship Wonder of the Seas will be added to the fleet in 2021. It will be the largest cruise ship in the world and will call Shanghai its home. Read more in our latest blog.
- Testimonial of Cruiser 12B Powerchair - We've recently introduced the Cruiser 12B Powerchair to our hire fleet and it is proving to be extremely popular.